Monday, February 6, 2012

Directions to Wedding

Sorry the directions haven't been posted til now, it's been busy! Click here to see the Google map. If anyone needs directions and doesn't feel comfortable using GoogleMaps, let me know by commenting below and I can post directions coming from your area.

We've also registered on the site Honey Fund, which is a wedding regsitry/honeymoon fund website that I heard about from a friend. Click here to view our Registry.

Also, anyone who cannot attend the event: We will be streaming the wedding and details of that will be up soon. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Can't wait to see all of you at the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tati! I'm at work and my wedding invite is at home so I don't remember the email I'm supposed to RSVP to, but I think the deadline is today so I want to let you know that my mom and I will be there!
    Can't wait to see you!
    -Sarah Shane

    ReplyDelete